About the International Congress of Behavioral Optometry (ICBO)
The International Congress of Behavioral Optometry is a community of like minded organizations which believes that in working together they are stronger in supporting the behavioral optometry and vision therapy community worldwide.
Born out of the conference of the same name that runs every 4 years, ICBO is not an entity in its own right, but a collective of international organizations with their own identities and structures. It will not seek to replace or compete with its member organizations.
ICBO'S goals are:
- To share information and resources between organizations in the spirit of mutual benefit,
- To develop strategies and resources to overcome language barriers,
- To do so in a democratic and collaborative spirit where all member organizations have equal equity and voice,
- To create an environment to share, learn and develop.
ICBO is made up of the following organizations:
- The Australasian College of Behavioural Optometrists (ACBO)
- The British Association of Behavioural Optometrists (BABO)
- Behavioral Optometry Academy Foundation (BOAF)
- Canadian Optometrists in Vision Therapy & Rehabilitation (COVT&R)
- Consejo Mexicano de Optometria Funcional (COMOF)
- International Sports Vision Association (ISVA)
- Neuro Optometric Rehabilitation Association (NORA)
- Optometric Extension Program Foundation (OEPF)
- Sociedad International de Optometria del desarollo y del comportamiento (SIODEC)
Find a Vivid Vision Provider
Over 387 Vivid Vision Providers prescribe virtual reality alongside patching and vision therapy to treat your lazy eye. Sign up through our doctor locator to see if Vivid Vision is right for you.